Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hooray we did it!

Princess Ashika Fundraiser
August 22, 2009
What a delight this was....I must say I've not
participated in an all nighter in many, many years.
It was worth it!

Here are some pics. to explain our day of fundraising for Limoni and his family..... what a turnout! It was so awesome! Thanks to all who participated, and helped in so many ways. I can't express my gratitude enough! Thank you!

Maki left this afternoon to leave fpr Tonga for 4 weeks. I was lonely before he even left. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself and 4 kiddos for that long. I'm so grateful to Maki for his moral support, and his help in all of this.

We raised $4200-$4500 in 1 day for this cause, I went to Walmart tonight to send over $3200 US Dollars and guess how many Pa'anga (Tonga mula) that was?


Drum Roll Please!
$6200 pa'anga!
Isn't that awesome?!
I'm so tickled!
Thank you again!
May God bless you all and to this I say to you and to ALL of my family, I LOVE YOU!!!
Take care for now.
--Tiff















No comments:

Post a Comment