Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Letter from Limoni's Wife!

(This is an email that we rec'vd this morning from Limoni's wife, Oh I feel so sad for her. There are other families who are in the same situation that she's in except they've lost a couple of people to even losing all of their family.)
Please keep these people in your prayers. Let's rally together and help them too!


Hi Makiteli

Although we didnt meet before but we did because you are good buddy and cousin of Limoni. Maybe you heard what happen now but I wish the body will be recovered and its very hard to me like the arrow put into my heart. I tried to accept it but it very painful, no one knows just myself. Me and my other daughter will come to tonga on monday and i hope i meet you anytime with your wife and kids. My other daughter will stay because they just came from tonga we will keep in touch at the future. Love to all the family over there even the wife and kids.

Love from Ofa, Deborah, Manuhili jr and Nunia jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment